Special Request
I am in need of clipboards… preferably enough to make up a class set of about 30 or so! Before I purchase new ones, I was hoping maybe you or someone you know might be willing to donate any used (but still fully functional) clipboard(s) to the art room. (Of course, I'll take new ones too!) These will allow for students to be able to draw in different parts of the room (some assignments require this), and will be helpful on those nice sunny days when we want to go outside to draw. The clipboards would be such an asset to the students in the art room! Please spread the word! You can leave them by my door, in my box, send them when your kids come to art, or I might even be willing to swing by and pick one up from you! Thanks so much Briargrove!
Mrs. Gonzalez's Blog
Art at Briargrove