Monday-Thursday
8:00-8:50 AM - 4th Grade
8:55-9:45 AM - 5th Grade
9:50-10:40 AM - 3rd Grade
12:10-1:00 PM - Kindergarten
1:05-1:55 PM - 2nd Grade
2:00-2:50 PM - 1st Grade
Friday
8:00-8:30 AM - 4th Grade
8:35-9:05 AM - 5th Grade
9:10-9:40 AM - 3rd Grade
9:45-10:15 AM - Kindergarten
11:30-12:00 PM - 1st Grade
12:05-12:35 PM - 2nd Grade
Often our art units last anywhere between two to six class periods. Generally, students do not take their work home until the end of the semester. You can check the Briargrove Art Blog to see samples of the art units each grade level has been working on. I would also be glad to show you what your own child has been working on - just email me so we can set up a time for you and your student to look at their work while I am not teaching!
You can also find out about what we are doing to GO GREEN in the art room this year by visiting our Green Effort Art Blog. We will need lots of donations of recyclable and reclaimed material for our art units this year, so check there to find out what we need!
If you have any questions about the schedule, your child's class, or recycled material collection please email me at kweymout@houstonisd.org. I prefer to be contacted by email or written note, rather than voicemail.
I'm already so excited about the work your children have started! Hope to see you around school and please make sure to check out the other blogs!